Twilight RPG

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Have you ever wished you could imprint for real?
i all ways have
29%
 29% [ 2 ]
at times...
57%
 57% [ 4 ]
i never have
14%
 14% [ 1 ]
i dont know i never read twilight
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
I' am a Sin

Male
Number of posts : 593
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:22 am

i moved one of my hands under her chin befor saying "what are you talking about your beautiful"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female
Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:24 am

I blushed, what else could I do? A smile graced my lips as I looked up at him "and you are a bad liar." I teased him playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male
Location : In my place of darkness i hunt for the perfect pray, come to me and you may be next

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:26 am

why would i lie to you i told you i was a wolf right? Dawn help me out hear" I felt ofensice
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:27 am

I smiled and shook her hand as well, “listen to Sin, he speaks the truth.” I smiled before frowning and began to shout. “JACOB!!!” I heard a rattle of pans before Jacob came out of another room looking nervous. “Ah Blossom.. Uh…” before he could finish his sentence I broke off in laughter. “Don’t be scared you know I hit like a wuss.” I turned to Sin and Lily. “you both look cute together!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mortalempire.proboards98.com/index.cgi
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:29 am

"Relax!" I said quickly "I take it back your not a bad liar." I hated offending him, I felt horrible, I turned to Dawn and smiled a little before looking back up at Sin. "I'm sorry I should be more considerate."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:50 pm

i wispered into her ear "i was teaseing you..." i moved my hand to my lip....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:52 pm

I laughed softly and kissed his hand as it grazed my lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:54 pm

I looked between them both and laughed before walking into the area Sam and everyone else was, leaving them to have there quiet time.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:56 pm

my lips curaled into a smile, "Wheres the food iam starved my stomach" i joked..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm

"Not as much as I am" I teased him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:02 pm

"i bet" i smiled wildly, be for i pulled her along with me to the liveing room
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:06 pm

When we arrived into the living room there was a long table with food set in buffet style, the boys were already all over it. I smirked and patted Sin's shoulder "good luck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:17 pm

i laughed "you too" i grabed a hamburger that paul was about to grab, he shook vilontly i took a bite out of the burger, laughing at him "calm down theres plenty left"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dawn
Werewolf Moderator

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:18 pm

I Pushed Sam and Jacob to get my share of the food, taking a large plate of food I stood beside Lily and smiled. “Boys eh?” I tried to speak while munching on a muffin. I let out a high laugh before hearing Jacob murmur something about me, I took the muffin and threw it at his head.
Back to top Go down
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:20 pm

(what do you think of the pic i made it my self)

i took a few steps back to Lily and asked "want one?" i held out the buger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:25 pm

(Love it, its good! I'm waiting on my banner, I'm not as artisticly talented, so I have to have someone photoshop it LOL)

"If you can salvage one" I responded gratefully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:31 pm

(LOL at least i can do it ^^)

i smiled lightly as i turned around and litterly dived for the last 3 bugers, i shoved one whole buger in my mouth while paul tryed to grab one

Last edited by Sin Kiroptro on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:34 pm

I watched the scene trying my hardest not to laugh, but how could I not? I was nearly on the floor laughing hysterically by the time everything had died down, a red tinge came into my cheeks from all the laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:48 pm

Paul tryed to punch me as i sliped falling backwards from the table, the bugers flew into the air as they fell i caght one and the other landed in my mouth i looked like a fat slob laying ther on the floor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:52 pm

I got up and stood over SIn before he could get up. Playfully I sat down on his stomach and took the burger from his hand. "Ah a nice warm seat, and a burger nothing can be better."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm

i moved my hands to her stomach, then i tickled her like crazy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:58 pm

I squirmed again his hands and tried to get away from his tickling fingers. A squeal left my lips followed by a round of giggles "alright! alright!" I gasped through my giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:06 pm

i droped my hands in trimph "ha i win"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pacificgirl89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:08 pm

After everything I had settled, I leaned in close to his face and kissed his forehead "and what do you win?" I asked him lowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I' am a Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:09 pm

"not a clue" i said slowly yawning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)   

Back to top Go down

Sam and emily the party! (all wolves are welcome)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next